Décortech is a New Zealand owned company who manufacture all our panels in house, ensuring quality products and timely delivery. Our panels are durable, sustainable, easily installed and above all functional, combining decorative, acoustic and fire retardant solutions in one. We have an extensive range of substrates and perforations and provide solutions for wall and ceiling panels, partitions and workstation dividers. All of our panels are fully customisable. Talk to us today about your project requirements.
Having the right acoustic treatment is vital for any space and Décortech panels have been specially engineered for excellent acoustic performance. Décortech Acoustic Perforations, when combined with our large range of substrates and finishes, create the perfect acoustic properties for any space without compromising design intent. Décortech Panels are a flexible solution for your acoustic requirements and have been tested to ISO11654 by University of Auckland in conjunction with Marshall Day Acoustics.
- Décortech has 10 standard hole patterns ranging from 5 – 30% open areas and can achieve NRC values up to .85. Décortech can also create customised versions to fulfil any project requirements.
- Décortech has 10 standard slotted patterns ranging from 14 – 25% open areas and can achieve NRC values up to .80. Décortech can also create customised versions to fulfil any project requirements.
- Multi Groove
- Multigroove is available in panel or plank form and comes in a number of options including 3/16 and 3/32.
- Effects Range
- An exciting new range of decorative three dimensional feature panels available in a number of attractive patterns.
- Speciality & Custom
- Décortech are specialists in manufacturing custom panels and can work closely with you to ensure your design intent comes to life
Décortech has a fully flexible range of options to suit any project including timber and MDF substrates, natural timber veneer and painted finishes. Firesafe solutions are available to meet every fire requirement under both ISO 5660 and ASNZ 1530.3.
- Firesafe Radiata Plywood
- FRR: Group 1S. Décortech Firesafe Radiata Plywood is a pre finished panel that retains the look and beauty of natural wood with the safety of fire retardancy. The fire resistant coating dries to a hard finish.
- Radiata Pine Plywood
- FRR: Group 3. Décortech Radiata Plywood is generally a light coloured plywood with a prominent grain. Decortech Radiata is plantation grown and is sustainably harvested.
- Firesafe MDF
- FRR: Group 1S. Décortech Firesafe MDF is an excellent substrate for a wide range of finishes including timber veneers or painted finishes. Its fire rating make it ideal for public spaces.
- Real Timber Veneer or Painted MDF
- FRR: Group 3. Décortech MDF is an excellent substrate for a wide range of finishes including timber veneers or painted finishes. It perforates easily to create perfect acoustics for any space.
- Firesafe Hoop Pine Plywood
- FRR: Group 1S. Décortech Hoop Pine has a light coloured clean face with an even layup and excellent edge detail. It is a high strength substrate with a decorative smooth finish.
- Prestige Tiles
- Décortech Prestige ceiling tiles are designed to be easily installed with standard suspended ceiling systems, leaving the grid partially or fully concealed.
- Concept Tiles
- Décortech Concept ceiling tiles are designed to be easily installed with standard suspended ceiling systems, leaving the grid exposed as an attractive detail.